Friday, February 24, 2012

Ask, Believing and you shall receive

And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, he shall receive. (Matt. 21:22)

God is summoning us to ask, believe and receive.  First we have to ask for the things that we need for God to do for us.  Ask, make a request, send up our petitions to Him.  He said when we ask we have to believe that we have already received what we ask him for.  We have to ask believing that it is already granted.  Even though it has not manifested in the physical yet, but we have to believe that whatever we ask in his name he will do it.  Therefore armed with that knowledge we can praise him.  Praise Him for the answer that we know is sure. Believe that we have already acquired the blessing, because God is not only able to do it, but He will do it.  So whatever we ask in his name , we have to believe that we have it and it will be ours.  We will only receive it if we believe it.

Today I am believing God for bigger and better things,.  I believe that my family is blessed.  We are stronger and more loving than we have ever been.  My children are blessed they are excelling in school and in all their endeavors.  They have the  favor and blessing of God over their lives.  There shall no evil befall them.  They are walking  worthy following the footprints of the Lord.   I am blessed in my walk with God.  I am blessed in my going in and my coming out.  My job is blessed my business is blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment